In recent years, the issues of ecological transition and environmental sustainability have forcefully entered the Italian political agenda. This is because environmental emergencies, in addition to economic and social ones, increasingly push the country's productive fabric to seek technologically advanced solutions and new business models that can improve productivity while respecting nature and the reference context.
By following these principles, Punto Netto has been committed for years to promote the process of technological innovation in compliance with the criteria of environmental sustainability enshrined in the United Nations 2030 Agenda. Thanks to a meticulous and highly qualified work, Punto Netto tries with his team to guarantee the highest quality of all the materials and welded components that enter the production system of the renewable energy sector and especially the wind sector.
In 25 years of activity we have become a leader in non-destructive testing and inspections, intervening with professionalism and timing in the major factories of Italy not only in the automotive sector but also in the context of Renewable Energies and Oil & Gas. Punto Netto operates at the service of the main wind farms in Campania, Puglia, Basilicata and in general throughout the South.
We can do all this, guaranteeing the utmost professionalism and impartiality, thanks to the fact that since 2020 we have become a Type C Inspection Body in compliance with the ISO 17020 standard and accredited by Accredia. So we carry out compliance inspections through Non-Destructive Testing on industrial products and metal materials in the automotive, engineering, metallurgical, steel, petrochemical, manufacturing and renewables sectors.
Materials, semi-finished products, rotors, stators, blade couplings, wind turbines, turbines, pipes, valves, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, pressure tanks and more generally components subject to welding that enter and leave these productive worlds are have been designed to guarantee a quality that can last over time. Punto Netto, through accurate inspections, certifies this quality using the most advanced Non-Destructive Tests: from Visual Testing to Penetrant liquids (PT), from Magnetoscopy (MT) to Ultrasound (UT) and even induced currents (ET).
Through our accurate inspections, carried out with the most advanced Non-Destructive Testings by a team of qualified and certified operators according to industry standards, we are able to:
- Identify and evaluate the non-conformities, in terms of geometric discontinuities (porosity or cracks) or inclusions of impurities, which lead to the downgrading of the structural qualities of the piece under examination;
- Guarantee greater safety in the functioning of the components in order to guarantee a longer life for supplies and a lower probability of failures and / or interruptions in the production process;
- Verify the conformity of components, assemblies, products and structures bearing the CE mark subjected to the mandatory non-destructive testing by current regulations
- To bring about a significant reduction in production costs thanks to an accurate control of semi-finished products and components before using them to create finished products for the market.
Specifically, the Inspections with Non-Destructive Controls on wind and petrochemical plants, on the other hand, allow us to:
- Extend the service life of rotor blades, stators, turbines, valves, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, pressure vessels
- Minimize the risks caused by design defects or poor maintenance
- Ensure that all of these components meet the specific conditions of the plant and operate safely and efficiently throughout their entire life cycle
- Avoid failures and the related consequences on safety and on the downtime of the systems
In this way we extend the operational life of industrial productions such as wind turbines, stators, turbines, valves, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, pressure tanks, ensuring that all these components meet the specific conditions connected to them and operate safely and efficient throughout their life cycle.
We have built around our customers a wide network of presence that allows us to be always at their side.