96 hours of metrology courses until the end of march
News: PUNTO NETTO invests in the training of its employees , to expand their skills in view of the new challenges of the market.
Until the end of March, all skilled workers and site managers of the company, led by the engineer Gaetano Griso, will be involved in a large training plan focused on Metrology, with 96 hours of courses developed on lessons of 8 hours per day, organized in synergy with the G. V. Business Solution of Avellino. The training courses for Punto Netto employees, will focus on the basics of Metrology, geometric measurements and tools, to be used in metrological measurement and will be held in the plants of Bari, Brescia and Avellino, key areas of the business development of the Avellino's company.
The offer of the training course, will be developed through two modules:
Module 1, dedicated to general and operational metrology, has the objective of:
-to illustrate the origin of the main sources of uncertainty in dimensional measurements and of the typical methods for sorting and/or reducing them to a minimum.
- make it clear that the entity of the thermal effects is a function of the temperature variations between the part and the tool, and of the difference between the coefficients of thermal expansion.
- make known the necessary precautions and arrangements to make a correct measurement in a mechanical workshop.
- provide methods to improve the performance of the measuring instrument, when necessary, and to avoid process-related measurement faults.
Module 2, which is focused on Geometric measurements and the choice of the tool, instead has as its target to:
- make understand the importance of the instrument's performance in the verification of tolerances.
- Provide expertise to decide which equipment to use to implement measurement processes appropriate to the measurement task.
- identify the most appropriate method and measuring tool for checking geometric tolerances
- illustrate the issues and precautions to be taken in measuring internal and external diameters.
"The strengths of Punto Netto, are based on twenty years of experience in the quality sector and in the skills that we have always had in the prospect of a continuous improvement - says the engineer Gaetano Griso - These training courses in the context of metrology enrich more and more our employees’ skills, that are really appreciated by our partners".